Letting Go Of 2020 - A Writing & Reflection Workshop
How can we take the lessons from this year and move forward confidently into 2021?
How can we acknowledge and let go of all that this year was? To prevent a repeat next year?
How can we be thankful for all that was gained this year while also acknowledging all that was lost?
Through a series of writing and reflection exercises, you will be taken from "I NEED THIS YEAR TO END" to "GOODBYE 2020, HELLO 2021"
Over 1.5 hours, you will be prompted and guided to truly process, hold and let go of your year that was 2020.
What Will You Need?
A journal and writing utensils for the exercises (Pen and paper are recommended)
Access to your 2020 calendar
Loose paper for selected exercises
9PM - 10:30PM Malaysia/Singapore
6:30PM - 8:00PM India
8:00AM - 9:30AM New York
Workshop Only (10SGD)
- You get access to this live workshop
- You get access to this live workshop and you get ONE complimentary pass* to attend my Online Full Moon Writing Circle (Monday 30th November 9pm)
- Full Moon Writing Circles are group writing and reflection circles that focus on the rhythm of the Full Moon phase which is generally a time of letting go and cleansing.
- Purchase this ticket to further build on the exercises we do in the workshop and harness the energy of a Full Moon to really amplify your process of "letting go" of 2020.
- You get access to this live workshop and ONE complimentary pass* to attend my Online Full Moon Writing Circle (Monday 30th November 9pm)
- AND you get ONE complimentary pass* to my follow up online workshop: Stepping Into 2021 - A Resolution & Intention Setting Workshop (Tue 15th December 9pm)
- Purchase this ticket to not just build on your process of letting go of 2020 but also get access to a workshop that is designed to help you set up your 2021 with clarity and intention.
DHINESHA KARTHIGESU is a Kuala Lumpur based multi disciplinary storyteller, certified coach and corporate trainer. He is deeply invested in telling queer and Malaysian stories while holding space for conversations on identity and creativity. As an artist, his work has been viewed by audiences from all over the world. As a coach, he was worked with clients from Kuala Lumpur, New York, Melbourne and Mumbai. He is the creator and host of The Creative Curry Podcast and Malaysia's first and only National Poetry Slam Champion. Dhinesha has been featured at schools, universities, and festivals. In 2019, he co-created his first visual arts installation, was featured in an inflight magazine and his work got turned into a comic strip. So far, in 2020 his work has been featured on HowlRound Theatre Commons, Vice India, and Vice Asia. You can find him online at Dhinesha.com
- This is a live workshop that will be conducted online. No replay or recording will be provided.
- *If you are unable to attend any of the additonal workshop/circle dates and times for any reasons, no refunds or replacements will be provided.
- If you purchase the Workshop Plus or Workshop Bundle tickets, you will receive an email 48-72 hours after this workshop with further instructions and more details to access your complimentary passes.
- I believe that learning and inner work should be as accessible as possible. If you really want to attend the workshop but are unable to afford the entry fee, please drop me an email at email@example.com and I will see what I can do. A limited number of scholarships are available.
9:00 PM - 10:30 PM SGT
- Online event
Workshop Only SOLD OUT $10.00 Workshop Plus (Workshop + Full Moon Circle) SOLD OUT $20.00 Workshop Bundle (2 Workshops + Full Moon Circle) SOLD OUT $30.00
Dhinesha Stories & Coaching54 Followers